[teacherartexchange] tape people alternative

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2009 - 20:22:48 PST

I usually do the tape people with my 8th graders. This quarter, I have a
class of ruffians that I can't turn my back on for a second. I don't feel
comfortable letting them tape each other. I would like to do an alternative
type project using the same materials. Has anyone ever done a similar
project, without taping figures? Perhaps, taping inanimate objects instead?
Any ideas?
Chantal