Re: [teacherartexchange] Please help me talk about you!

---------

From: maki-KAWA (kawa-makio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2009 - 02:26:34 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

What are the benefits of using social networking?

Discover e-Learning.
e-Learning empowers the learner in every situation.
e-Learning gives easy access to resources and services.
e-Learning stimulates remote exchanges and collaboration.
Multimedia technologies allow the use of movie,audio and text resources to
enrich the contents.
e-Learning means using new multimedia technologies and the Internet to
improve the quality of learning.
The Shinozaki e-Learning portal to share experience,opinions and raise
questions.
Digital Literacy/Digital Rights/Lifelong Learning

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/Tshirts.html
http://www.edogawaku.ed.jp/shinozakis/Pottery.html
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/newsculpture.html
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/wagashi.htm