[teacherartexchange] Contemporary Mexican Art - Baja Artists site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 17:32:18 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know some of you might be interested in contemporary Mexican art.
This site was posted in ArtConversation (Artcyclopedia Forum).

Baja Artists:
http://www.bajaartists.com/

It is not a site I would let students freely explore - but you might
want to browse and save a few images to file for sharing.
I wish the site gave us more information about the individual works
(no titles listed that I could find).

(Getty Members - if you reply to this, please remove my email address
in your post)

Judy Decker