Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest

From: Casey McCullough (cmccullough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 07:19:10 PST

zentangles.. who's using them.. how do you do them.. do you get into all the meditation mumbo-jumbo with your kids... do they buy in? i found a website about them but it was kinda deep for my kids. are they just like doodles? how do you present them to your kids? what requirements/limitations/problem solving issues do you put in front of them? thanks-c

To unsubscribe go to