Re: [teacherartexchange] The ethics/fairness of grading

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 17:18:29 PST

One of my favorite Peanuts comic strips of all time shows Marcie and
Peppermint Patty sitting at their school desks. Patty is drawing up a
storm, exclaiming over her "artistic triumphs." Then she notices that
Marcie "has not drawn a thing." To which Marcie cooly replies "Some of
us are just Patrons of the Arts, Sir."
        This is a great topic of discussion, group!

                                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                        Art teacher, K-5, living the retired life in lithography and French