[teacherartexchange] help with fountain

---------

From: Robinson, Michael (MRobinson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 09:02:14 PST

If you go to a boat supply store you can get fiberglass fabric and resin to shape any way you want' I don't know if you can make it transparent, but it can be translucent - the fiberglass fabric stays white but if you don't make it too thick some light will show and it could hide the works.

Michael Robinson
Art Teacher
Woodcrest Elementary
Paine Elementary