Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]drawing paper with teeth

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 07:59:12 PST

For inexpensive paper that was great I used to use paper from Molly Hawkins house. I beleive it was 115 lb.

Look for a 80 lb. weight paper in the catalogs that will be good for pencil and charcoal. I bought Strathmore 400, but it is more expensive . You can give it to your more advanced class.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA