Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 08, 2009

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 07:49:13 PST

When beginning a project in my classroom I have the students write 5 items on the back of the paper: name, date you began the project, title of the project, grading criteria for the project and the directions for the project. The grading criteria works like a rubric and changes from project to project depending on what we are studying at the time. On the board I have the criteria and directions along with the objective. If some parts of the criteria need stressing then I will have parts weight different.

debbie nicholas
Texas High School
Art Teacher