Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]drawing paper with teeth

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 19:51:32 PST

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a brand of drawing paper I could use for charcoal and pencil that has some teeth to hold the value.
We used to use some construction paper but the new paper they ordered is flat as copy paper. Thanks so much.

Trish Ackerman
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

To unsubscribe go to