Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]drawing paper with teeth

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 19:51:32 PST

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a brand of drawing paper I could use for charcoal and pencil that has some teeth to hold the value.
We used to use some construction paper but the new paper they ordered is flat as copy paper. Thanks so much.

Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado