Re: [teacherartexchange] need help with fountain artwork

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 10:27:20 PST

Betty -- now that's an idea. I like the idea of resin. Clear hands
with clear water running over them would be interesting, as long as I
could hide the fountain pieces somehow. Hmmm... I'll have to think
about that.

Ceramic is a really good idea, too, although I don't currently have
access to a kiln, and a lot of area schools' kilns have been removed.
*scowl!*

Thanks!

Rebecca