[teacherartexchange] Build your own Camera Obscura (commercial site link)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 10:28:34 PST

Greetings art Educators,

I know I posted this site a while back (years ago). We have many new
members now.

This site has affordable Camera Obscura:
http://www.camera-obscura-lucida-shop.com/

These kits might be fun to try:
http://www.camera-obscura-lucida-shop.com/build-your-own-camera-obscura-project-kit.html

Add to the kit common art tools and household items (recycling opportunity).

Site owner sent me a link request, but I don't add commercial sites to
my portion of Incredible Art Department.

Let me know if you try the kit. I could add a lesson to Incredible Art
Department (and put the link to the web site there when materials can
be purchased for the lesson).

Regards,

Judy Decker