Re: [teacherartexchange] online databases that are good resources for artwork images

---------

From: Kathleen Pfeifer (kpfeifer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2009 - 08:37:56 PST

This is a new site that was forwarded to me by our school library system. It is not only images but also includes links to all sorts of websites, etc. Many with hands on activities that students can do online. I was using the architectural links that were awesome for the Smartboard technology. The link is:http://www.free.ed.gov/index.cfm.

Kathy Pfeifer

>>> "gabyleigh@netzero.net" <gabyleigh@netzero.net> 02/03/09 8:32 PM >>>
Hi wise teachers and artists,

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on good web resources for art images for my powerpoints. I am always looking all around and it's difficult to find good images of art work sometimes. Is there something that would make my life easier?

Thank you,

Gaby