Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 03, 2009

---------

From: Casey McCullough (cmccullough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2009 - 07:00:17 PST

 just wondering if you participate in the doodle 4 google and how you teach it. do you teach advertising with vocab? how do you do the "statement"? some call it an essay and some call it a statement which could less than an essay. if anyone has any logo/advertising resources they would like to share and any information about the "statement" please email me off list- thanks bunches-casey