[teacherartexchange] summer jobs

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 08:55:27 PST

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know of a good source for finding summer work teacher art (or personally know of any openings)? I live in Los Angeles (Santa Monica), CA, but would be willing to travel for the summer if housing were provided. I'm open to teaching different age levels (I have a background in it all), and mediums (I also have a diverse background in many mediums).

Thanks for any thoughts!

Best,

Jen West
213-447-6395