[teacherartexchange] Summer Arts Institute

---------

From: Sandra Brown (sandra_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 13:06:33 PST

We received a hearty dose of snow today. While the prospect of summer still
seems far away, it's really not too early to start planning.

For those teachers who have some summer months to themselves, consider
joining the Women's Studio Workshop in Rosendale NY for our intensive week
long workshops in printmaking, papermaking, book arts, photography, or
ceramics.

Workshops are limited to 8 students. This creates a learning environment
that feels less like a class, and more like a forum for sharing ideas among
peers. Every workshop is open to men and women with all levels of background
and artistic experience, and can be good for brushing up on existing
skills, or exploring entirely new media. Our workshops are an ideal way to
gain professional development hours for many educators, and our beautiful
upstate setting can make your experience feel like a much earned retreat.

The WSW catalog is available online at www.wsworkshop.org.
A limited number of need-based scholarships are also available, along with
early registration benefits if you enroll before April 15th.

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions about the Summer Arts
Institute.

Best,
Sandra Brown
(845) 658-9133