Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teaching Once A Year

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2008 - 19:50:13 PST

I got my yearly fix today - I accepted an invitation to teach watercolor
to a group of middle schoolers from Taos. They were in Albuquerque
on a retreat - spending a few days in a cabin at the base
of the Sandia mountains. It's only a short drive from my
house in the valley but it's 1500 feet higher in altitude.
I arrived to find snow - where it belongs "in the mountains".

I created a page about my day teaching at:
Once each year is enough even when you enjoy it. There's so
much more to do.
                                        Enjoy, Woody

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards