[teacherartexchange] IB training

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 19:43:08 PST

Recently, someone asked about the IB (International Baccalaureate)
program. I recently received a newspaper for international teachers,
and there's an ad for various workshops, co-sponsored by the IB
Organization and International School Services. All are held in
Princeton, NJ (609.453.0990; ibtraining@iss.edu):

July 8, Introduction to the PYP (Primary Years Programme--British
spelling); Introduction to the MYP (Middle Years, which I think goes to
10th grade)
July 9-10, PYP Level 1 Training; MYP Level 1 Training; MYP Level 2 Training

The school in Quito I'll be teaching at next fall will provide me with
MYP training, but I'm not sure where. It'll be good to have that
training on my resume for future job opportunities.

Maggie