RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 03, 2008

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 14:16:42 PST

Hello Camille ,

I like this site for principles of design:
http://www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/websites/ARTiculatio
nFinal/MainPages/BalanceMain.htm

 This site is good for some of the principles, but it doesn't have all
of them. I think that you will like it though.
http://www.artsconnected.org/toolkit/index.html
Click on "Explore the Toolkit"

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor