Re:[teacherartexchange] HS digital photo and computer art classes

---------

From: LRR at home (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 19:23:33 PST

If your district can afford it - you definitely want to go with ADOBE CS3.
It is the industry standard. The Volume licensing allows for up to 500
computers in one building and all staff computers to load the software.
Adobe has a complete design curriculum. My pre-teaching career was as a
graphic designer, way back in the dark ages, when type still came in Upper
and Lower Cases. I am having a blast teaching Photoshop and illustrator.
We don't have a lot of call for InDesign, yet, but the Flash video's my
students created are awesome.

Check out the ADOBE website.