Re:[teacherartexchange] [BULK] teacherartexchange digest: February 18, 2008

---------

From: SARAH HOLWAY (SARAH_HOLWAY_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 05:28:42 PST

I am in a similar situation adn i have implemented silent art. There is
no talking whatsoever at anytime unless a hand is raised and I give
permission. It works because if they CAN'T talk they usually listen. It
eliminates the struggle to get their attention. Try it.

Sarah Bernardi
Visual Arts Teacher
North Charleston Elementary
4921 Durant Ave.
North Charleston, SC 29405
phone (843) 745-7107
fax (843) 554-5716
www.ccsdschools.com

Excellence is Our Standard

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 2/19/2008 3:00 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Monday, February 18, 2008.

1. Re: teacherartexchange digest: February 17, 2008
2. Re:Robert Carl ?
3. Dreams Create Hope: Arts Learning Anchor Schools Conference, March
7-9, 2008