Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Automotive Technologies

From: maki-KAWA (kawa-makio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 15:26:35 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

"Today, automotive industry is facing not only fierce competition but also
stringent limits and regulations regarding emission reduction ."

I have updated the page with Automotive e-Learning lesson ideas:

I have updated the page with Robot e-Learning lesson ideas:

If you have robot or automobile lesson you would like to share, send it me.

Art Teacher
Shinozaki Elementary School Art Museum
Art Lessons and Ideas for Teachers
Call for Papers & Conference Announcement

International Conference on Automotive Technologies

Hyatt Regency Hotel
November, 13-14, 2008
Istanbul, Turkiye

Dear Colleague,

Today, automotive industry is facing not only fierce competition but also
stringent limits and regulations regarding emission reduction . In order to
meet today's global market requirements and tomorrow's emission
restrictions, it has been recognized by both academic and industrial
environments that the introduction of new technologies is crucial for a
competitive automotive industry.Since 2000, ICAT Conferences have undertaken
a task of discussing, evaluating and sharing future and recent developments
in automotive technologies with the industry.

The fourth of this series, International Conference on Automotive
Technology - ICAT 2008 will be held on 13-14 November, 2008 at Hyatt Regency
Hotel in Istanbul.The main theme of this conference will be " Alternative
Technologies for the Reduction of CO2 Emissions''

The aim of this ICAT 2008 is bringing people of different disciplines and
involved in automotive industry together to present and share new
developments and advanced technology outcome from resent studies.This
two-day conference is focused on the latesta dvancements and economics in,

7 Hybrid Vehicle Technology
7 Alternative Powertrains and Powertrain Control,
7 Alternative Fuels and Hydrogen Technologies,
7 Advanced Materials, Fluids and Lubricants in Automotive Applications

The format of the ICAT'08 will be arranged with the following major elements
as general papers presented in oral sessions, keynote papers by invited
speakers, and panel discussion.

Authorities , industry and R&D actors join their strengths and vision for
common future transportation understanding and actions. Browse conference
website for more information, paper submission and

Please make sure you do not miss this opportunity!

Dr. A. Murat Y}ld}r}m
Conference Chairman

Scientific Secreteriat
Irmak Kockan