[teacherartexchange] Molly Hawkins watercolor paper changed

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 06:59:41 PST

After using up the last of my wonderful Molly Hawkins'
House watercolor paper, I just started on this years'
box yesterday - what a disappointment! it is flimsy,
curls terribly, is so thin it dries out too fast, and
I can only say I am not in the least tempted to hoard
all their rejected pieces to use for other things
(like collage foundations).

So - I'm looking for inexpensive good watercolor paper
for next year.

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator