[teacherartexchange] NAEA Registration Problem

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 17:59:16 PST

Has anyone else had trouble with the online registration for New
Orleans ?
                                                        Woody

I sent this message to NAEA:
I have tried three times to register for the convention in New Orleans.
When I get part way through I get this message:
System Message

The system has encountered an error. The condition has been captured
and logged.

Please use the back button to go back and try again.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

When I hit the back button most of my selections have been deleted -
so I fill them
in again and again, etc.

I need to register by tomorrow to avoid the increase in fees.

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/February.html

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons