Re: [teacherartexchange] Mystery Picture

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 08:11:25 PST

I used to do this as a final exam in Art 2. It was always a favorite
and the kids loved to see the picture develop. The fact that you wee
able to do one with the young man's (Bobby) face that they all knew
was very special I am sure. I think your students did a real good
job.

Ken Schwab
retired. Leigh H.S.
San Jose CA