Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Mystery Picture

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 15:42:49 PST

What a cool thing to do! I know it will be a treasured gift by his

I do a mystery portrait each year with my students--and one year we did a
group portrait of our school's "grandmother" (in honor of her *100th*

Even with a whole bunch of kids working on these, the resemblance is usually
just amazing. And I do find that the kids are really motivated to do well.