Re: [teacherartexchange] Mystery Picture

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 15:42:49 PST

What a cool thing to do! I know it will be a treasured gift by his
parents....

I do a mystery portrait each year with my students--and one year we did a
group portrait of our school's "grandmother" (in honor of her *100th*
birthday!). http://www.art-rageous.net/PeggyPortrait.jpg

Even with a whole bunch of kids working on these, the resemblance is usually
just amazing. And I do find that the kids are really motivated to do well.
http://www.art-rageous.net/GridPortraitIntro.html

Sharon
www.art-rageous.net