Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 09, 2008

---------

From: Robert Carl (CarlR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 04:52:17 PST

Any suggestions for black history month? We fdont celebrate chinese new year here, just BHM in Feb. Any club activities you can recommend for elementary students?

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 2/10/2008 12:01 am >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Saturday, February 09, 2008.

1. Summer Studio Courses in France for Professional Development
2. Computer Animation Question
3. Re: Computer Animation Question
4. RE: elementary art schedules