Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] computer animation

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 11:36:23 PST

I'm sorry- that gibberish was sent accidentally.

On another note- Thanks for reminding me about Flash. I am getting a
mini-lab with 10 Mac Books in a cart, graphics tablets and Comic Life.
I was wondering about animation- and Flash had completely slipped my
Thanks- I love the videos you and your students have made!
On Feb 10, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Ray Leal wrote:

> hi0 sheer shes she
> On Feb 10, 2008, at 5:29 AM, Tricia Fuglestad wrote:

To unsubscribe go to