Re: [teacherartexchange] just reply

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 08:40:31 PST

It's finally back to normal in Albuquerque - it should hit 58 today.
I'm tired of the cold but we have lots of snow in the mountains
so the rivers will be full this year. Anyone for rafting ?
                                        Woody
Did you do know that there are ways to copy your address book
and transfer them to your new computer ? I hope it's a mac.

On Feb 10, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Louise Neal wrote:

> I am replying to you. Louise in PA
> On Jan 19, 2008, at 12:32 PM, christine wrote:
>
>> Hello all
>> We got a new computer and if you could just reply back to this I
>> can add your address on my new comp. I am going to delete
>> everything on this old one hoping that will make it faster.
>>
>> It is snowing here in GA now!!!
>> Second time this week!!
>> Everyone here gets so crazy over a dusting of snow.
>>

>> Hope you are all well and happy.
>> Love
>> Christine

Read My Blog: