RE: [teacherartexchange] elementary art schedules

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 20:02:16 PST

I see all students in grades pre-k through 5th for 40 minute periods which are
on a rotating schedule. Kinders are rotated on a 6 day cycle and the others
are on a 4 day cycle. I have approx. 525 students at my school in Sherwood,
Ohio.

Hope that helps! We all wish we had more time. :)

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"