Re: [teacherartexchange] Computer Animation Question

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 09:06:35 PST

Marsha, I use a logitech web cam as well as a cheap
Kodak digital camera and Stop Motion Pro educational
version software http://www.stopmotionpro.com I've
used it since their first version about 5 years ago.
It is wonderful. I am using windows movie maker to put
the finishing touches on, like fades and animated
titles. I only have one PC.

One of the upsides of stopmotionpro is their
exceptional customer support. They are in Australia,
and reply to emails by the next day. I had problems
after a few days of working with me they gave me a
newer version. (Ultimately I bought the educational
one)

Their tutorials are on YouTube, so my kids watched
them at home after school and knew how to do it ALL.

It can upload still photos, scans, just about
anything.

Betty