[teacherartexchange] Summer Studio Courses in France for Professional Development

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 07:06:49 PST

Thanks for the response to my previous inquiry. I did speak with
someone very knowledgable and was glad to hear that we were on the
right track.

We currently are offering for summer 2008 at our main campus in
France, credit-bearing studio art courses in English for K12
artist-teachers; we are presently looking into the possibility of
graduate credit.

Our second session is offered in partnership with Parsons/Paris and we
are the site for a studio institute to be offered by Yale in the first
summer session period. Our second session also has a partnership
relationship with the American University in Paris.

Also, we are contemplating offering future programs in France for
North American art teachers using SAIC's Think Tank as a model and
would appreciate opinions, advice and other comments from past
participants to help us in our planning. We are considering going to
the NAEA conference to make appointments to further discuss these
ideas as we begin to expand our pool faculty from universities and art
colleges.

--
Ann Li
Director,