Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tia Grounded Now

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 12:26:24 PST

I got lots of good advice about my watercolor of Tia. Many said leave
it be - but several told me
that she was floating and needed to be grounded. I got the same
advice from my painting buddies
this morning - so I hope I've fixed it OK. Whatever the case - I'm
moving on to a new watercolor
tomorrow. Here is the final painting of the "Young Beader."

I also finished my watercolor of the early morning "Fence Shadows" I
was working on from
a photo I took up in Taos last October.

Thanks to everyone for the great input - I'll put both into mats and
take them to
critique tomorrow morning.

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards