[teacherartexchange] A Girl Named Tia

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 15:25:11 PST

I finished my watercolor of Tia today. She is the daughter of Sally
Harris who is part of our Saturday painters group.
I titled the painting "Young Beader". If you see anything I should
change or correct, I welcome your critique. I needed
to stop piddling with it or I'd ruin it. I can still change it.
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/YoungBeader09.jpg
                                                Thanks, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/February.html