[teacherartexchange] New artist to share- Phil Hansen

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 14:41:36 PST

Phil Hansen. He has some really creative ways of creating art, including snow,
wine, and matchsticks to create portraits. You just have to see it to
understand! There are many videos of the process on his site also. Might spark
some ideas.

http://philinthecircle.com/amoment.html

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"