Re: [teacherartexchange] My overseas job!

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 20:42:29 PST

Dear Maggie,

Congratulations on your new job - and for surviving the recruiting
fair! Particularly so, since you had to brave the Iowa winter. One
year when I was there for a fair, we had a blizzard!
Your flexibility and diverse certification has proved you well. I
have heard that Quito is a good school. Enjoy your first overseas
post and keep us "posted" on your adventures and how you are doing!

Melissa