[teacherartexchange] eric carle lesson SPED

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 02:58:04 PST

What are you hoping they are learning about? How illustrators get ideas for
their book? "Perhaps a very hungry..." and then they insert their pets
waiting for supper. Both of our pets are very impatient when waiting for
food. If there was brainstorming perhaps each kid might find the idea to
illustrate.

Eric Carle is big in Maine. I only learned recently ( was told this and
haven't verified it lol) He is from this area.