[teacherartexchange] New Website for NMWS

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 17:45:57 PST

New Website for NMWS:
          Marcela completly redesigned the web site for the New
Mexico Watercolor Society.
It's got selections of paintings by our members
in a slide show on the home page. Please take time to check it out at:
http://www.nmwatercolorsociety.org/
It's really a clean design which should get us lots of attention. Mar
is one super web mistress.
Already she has photos up from our Alternate Spaces exhibition at the
Jewish Community Center
which opened only three days ago.
                                        Woody

Read My Blog: