RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 03, 2008

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 11:16:00 PST

Hi Tara,

These are a few of my favorites:

This site let's children travel through the MOMA In New York. It's
fantastic!

http://www.moma.org/destination/#

This one is great for the elements of art.

http://sfmoma.org/projects/artbasics/index.html

This one showcases children's art from around the world.
http://www.stonesoup.com/art/

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road