[teacherartexchange] Art Education in New York City

---------

From: Rosemary Etherton (etherton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 15:49:58 PST

Hello everyone,

My name is Rosemary Etherton and I'm an art teacher from Melbourne,
Australia. In a few weeks I will be visiting New York and I was
wondering if anyone on the teacher art exchange list would know where
I could go to find a good art education supplier which would have
some great Art Ed books. We have a place here called Zart Art which
not only supplies a large range of art materials for schools but it
also has regular exhibitions of students' work from various schools
and some books relating to Art Education.

It's the books which I'm most interested in - I know that the USA
will have heaps to offer in this area and because I only have 11 days
in New York I want to go straight to the source if I can.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Rosemary