[teacherartexchange] Professional Development

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 04:35:39 PST

I didn't put a specific header to my last related message, so I
thought I would ask again.

My institution based in France is now developing credit-bearing summer
study abroad programs for K12 teachers who may also be practicing
artists and I would like some advice on how undergraduate, graduate,
and continuing education credit is granted for teacher professional
development by school districts or boards of education.

The standards and requirements seem to be quite diverse (for example
getting prior approval and its associated paperwork) and I am hoping
that someone can contact me on- or off-list to share their
perspectives.

--
Ann Li
Director,