Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Gallery/Multiple Intelligence ideas, grades 3-5

From: miclass (miclass_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 19:11:46 PST

I am a non-art major taking a graduate class in Museum
Galleries for Educators, and I am looking for any
ideas for lessons for grades 3-5 that involve using
Museum collection paintings or prints and Multiple
Intelligence strategies. Any curriculum area would be
great, especially any creative math or standardized
test preparation ideas. Thanks!!