Re: [teacherartexchange] New Blog

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 12:33:06 PST

We've also experimented with blogging this year. I've blogged about
what is happening in our classes, things of interest and had students
as guest bloggers. Though we've had to take off comments as one
particular young lady decided she would tell us all about who she
hated and why. Didn't quite work as we had hoped with responses. But,
we do have people reading it to find out what is going on in the art
department, and that's good.
Diane Davis
parkerartblog.blogspot.com

the other art teacher also started a blog entirely of student comments.
parkerartkids.blogspot.com

and recently we started a library blog, which both I and the librarian
post too. You can see the art slant on my book reviews and choices.
pmslibrary.blogspot.com