Re: [teacherartexchange] New Class Blog

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 11:54:02 PST

I'm right there with you, Gayle! I teach in a small Catholic school
so I am the only art teacher. There are a handfull of art teachers in
the Catholic schools in my state, so I am thinking of starting some
kind of Catholic Schools Fine Arts Initiative ... or something with a
less-boring name. We have great inservices for all the teachers, but
most of it seems pretty useless to those of us who don't teach a
"mainstream" subject.

Thanks for visiting my site! I am having fun putting it together.

Becky