Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] drawing movie

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 05:48:49 PST

Does anyone remember the name of a popular movie/DVD/video that had a girl in a carnival, living in a trailer with her own sketches all over the walls of her bedroom? The story had something to do with a dream sequence and her relationship with her mom.
It wouldn't be more than 10 years old, I don't think.
I wanted to show the first 10 minutes to my freshmen drawing students.