Re: [teacherartexchange] a member can't post-early dismissal

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 04:31:29 PST

Make sure your friend has her e-mail preferences set for "plain text"
only. Also make sure
that any signature that is automatically attached to each e-mail does
not have an image
in it. I hope this helps, Woody

On Feb 1, 2008, at 9:33 PM, hollingsworth005@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Hi all,
> Thanks for all your replies concerning early release. I compiled
> all the posts and took them to the board member who was interested
> in opinions and also my principal. The board member asked, "I
> wonder why the administration hasn't asked the teachers for their
> opinions before going ahead with a proposal." Yes, I laughed.
> Anyway, a teacher named Ann responded to my off list about her
> school's early dismissal because she says she can't post anything.
> She always gets this message back

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/February.html

Watercolors on Note Cards