[teacherartexchange] a member can't post-early dismissal

---------

hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 20:33:50 PST

Hi all,
   Thanks for all your replies concerning early release. I compiled all the posts and took them to the board member who was interested in opinions and also my principal. The board member asked, "I wonder why the administration hasn't asked the teachers for their opinions before going ahead with a proposal." Yes, I laughed. Anyway, a teacher named Ann responded to my off list about her school's early dismissal because she says she can't post anything. She always gets this message back