RE: [teacherartexchange] elementary art schedules

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 08:27:19 PST

Hi MJ,

I teach art once a week for 45 minutes to K-5 graders. I also teach Art
1 four an hour four times a week as an elective to our middle school
(6-8 graders). We only have two classrooms per grade level so I only
have twenty K-2 graders, and twenty-five 3-5 graders at a time.

I would love to have the little ones for an hour as well, but we have so
many pull-outs (drama, dance, technology, music, p.e.) that we can't fit
it in our already extended school day.

*I'm the only elementary art teacher in the district and possibly in the
county.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road