[teacherartexchange] elementary art schedules

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 08:10:41 PST

I teach in NE PA in a fairly rural school district. I am the only art teacher in a school of about 675 students. I see all of them in a week during 40 minute classes, K-6. Our schedule is broken into Day 1 through Day 5. Improvements that I would implement would be reducing the 40 minute class for Kinders and adding a bit to the older kids time. But, since our time with them is the teachers prep time, that's not going to happen!

Robin in PA