[teacherartexchange] My France trip iWeb site is ready to view

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 05:31:52 PST

Bonjour Tout le Monde--Hello Everyone,
    I finally finished and published my first website, of course with
the help of an iWeb template and my trainers at the Apple Store. This
is my first project and I will appreciate any feedback you may wish
to give. I was in France for 3 weeks in October and had a wonderful
time!

         http://web.mac.com/hannelleh/France

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art Teacher, K-5, retired