Re: [teacherartexchange] "commission" work?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 03:43:58 PST

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question--I really appreciate your
replies. I feel like I have some strong validation for any decision I
take. I think I veer toward the feeling of doing it without asking to be
paid. I have not been inundated with requests to do artwork for
things--have never felt abused in that way. And when have helped out, my
colleagues have reciprocated--the "what goes around comes around" notion.
I am also passionate about the program this pamphlet is involved in, and am
also working on the committee. Anyway---I am still thinking it through. So,
the jury is still out, but thanks..........

Mary H.